Digital Business, Digital Economy is proudly sponsored by:
Join ABSIA for our Annual Conference Digital Business, Digital Economy on 24 October at the Swissôtel in Sydney. Building upon our previous successes, we are once again bringing together the business software industry and government to reflect, learn and speculate about what is next for our sector.
Hear from Deborah Anton, Iain Rouse, Jason Luchesse and many more as we run through e-Invoicing specifications and PEPPOL updates, introduce our new Security Standard for Add-on Marketplaces (SSAM), discuss the continued importance of data and the opportunities that are now possible through increased data creation.
Digital Business, Digital Economy promises to be an insightful full day event filled with a multitude of networking opportunities including post-conference networking drinks and canapés. Find more details and ticketing information below.
Confirmed speakers to date include:
- Deborah Anton - Interim National Data Commissioner
- Iain Rouse - Country Director for Australia and New Zealand - Worldwide Public Sector, Amazon Web Services
- John Dardo - CDO and Deputy Commissioner, ATO
- Jason Lucchese - Single Touch Payroll Program Lead, ATO
- Mark Stockwell - Project Manager e-Invoicing, ATO
- Marek Rucinksi - Deputy Commissioner and Head of Smarter Data Program, ATO
- Ian Boyd - Director - Financial Web, Xero Australia
- Phil Rodrigues - Principal Security Solutions Architect, Amazon Web Services
- Dr Surya Nepal - Senior Principal Research Scientist, Data61
- Rick Harvey - Founder and CEO, Layer Security
- Sam Hassan - CTO and Co-Founder, Link4
- Christopher McSporran - Head of Financial Operations and Reform, Shared Services South Australia
- Ian Gibson - Executive Director, SuperChoice
- Matthew Prouse - Head of Industry, Xero Australia
- Simon Foster - Vice President, ABSIA
Location: Blaxland Ballroom, Swissôtel, Level 8, 68 Market Street, Sydney 2000
Date: Thursday, 24 October 2019
Time: 9am - 5pm
Post Conference Networking: 5.30pm - 7.30pm (includes drinks and canapés)