Webinar - 27 November 2019
Date: Wednesday 27 November 2019
Time: 11am (AEDT)
Expected Duration: 45mins
About the Webinar
The New Payments Platform (NPP), launched in 2018, is now connected to 85 financial institutions with 66+ million accounts being able to make and receive NPP payments.
Join ABSIA's Michael Ross as he hosts NPP's Katrina Stuart to discuss current and future developments to the platform. Such capabilities
- Development of NPP message standards to utilise the structured data capabilities of the NPP;
- Development of a 'Mandated Payments Service' to support recurring and 'debit-like' payments on the NPP;
- Implementation of payment initiation capability across the platform ('Basic Payment Initiation Service');
- Implementation of services to support the domestic leg of an inbound cross-border payment;
- Supporting the use of QR codes on the NPP; and
- Extension of the NPP API framework and an upgrade of the API sandbox.
ABSIA Members can access the webinar recording, slides and transcript by clicking the button below. Please note: you will need to be logged in to view this page.