ABSIA hosted a CEO Panel on Tuesday 20th March 2018 at Haymarket HQ in Sydney from 10am-12pm.
With the increasing use of contemporary and emerging technologies, the landscape is changing for ABSIA Members as well as the end consumers and, businesses we serve. During this session, panellists provided frank and insightful discussions on "what next?"
ABSIA hosted the following panellists:
- Trent Innes, Managing Director of Xero
- Emma Lo Russo, Founder & CEO Digivizer
- Stuart Korchinski, CEO and Chairman of SuperChoice
- Kate Carruthers, Chief Data & Analystics Officer, UNSW
- Deborah Ralston, Member of RBA Payment System Board
- Marjukka Mäki-Hokkonen, CEO of Ascender
- Ramez Katf, Second Commissioner ATO
- Karen Lay-Brew, Managing Director of 3Pillars.Digital