At this year's conference, we will delve into current and future opportunities for digital business and what this looks like on a national scale in a digital economy.
Digital Business, Digital Economy will combine influential industry leaders to give a well-rounded view on issues
currently facing the business software industry by bringing together government and business to discuss and reflect.
Confirmed speakers to date include:
- Michael McNamara - GM, Growth and Strategy, Ascender
- Josh Vernon - CEO, Earnd
- Jason Lucchese - Single Touch Payroll Program Lead, ATO
- Mark Stockwell - Project Manager e-Invoicing, ATO
- Duncan McIntyre - Head of AusIndustry - Industry Capability and Research - Department of Industry, Innovation and Science.
- Marek Rucinksi - Deputy Commissioner, Head of Smarter Data Program, ATO
- John Dardo - CDO and Deputy Commissioner, ATO
- Ian Gibson - Executive Director, SuperChoice
- Matthew Prouse - Head of Industry, Xero Australia
- Simon Foster - Vice President, ABSIA
Some of the topics to be discussed:
- Investment in Technology and Productivity in Investment
- Technology in Australia
- Secure By Design
- STP Learnings
- Operational Framework
- Data as an Asset
- Launching Peppol in Australia and New Zealand
- More topics to come
Throughout the conference there will be a multitude of networking opportunities and following the day's events, we will be hosting post-conference networking drinks and canapés.
Location: Blaxland Ballroom, Swissôtel, Level 8, 68 Market Street, Sydney 2000
Date: Thursday, 24 October 2019
Time: 9am - 5pm
Post Conference Networking: 5.30pm - 7.30pm (includes drinks and canapés)
Agenda to be released shortly.