Security Standard for Add-on Marketplaces
You can download a copy of the standard (PDF) here: Security
Standard for Add-on Marketplaces (SSAM). Last
updated August 2019.
More information about the acronyms commonly used around the SSAM can be found in the video below.
- ABSIA - Australian Business Software Industry Association
- API - Application Programming Interface
- ATO - Australian Taxation Office
- BAS - Business Activity Statement
- DPO - Digital Partnership Office
- DSP - Digital Service Provider
SSAM - Security Standards for Add-on Marketplaces
- Software developers website
- Digital Service Provider office
- Operational Framework
SWG Working Group - Securing the broader ecosystem
ABSIA co-hosted a webinar with the ATO to officially introduce the SSAM on 2 October 2019. Please find more information about this webinar and access the webinar materials here.
ABSIA then hosted a follow up webinar to provides updates and more detail where necessary about the SSAM, including an updated next steps.
This webinar recording and materials can be accessed here.