Invitation to Join e-Invoicing Delegation to Singapore Exchange Summit - 5-8 November
Together with the Trans-Tasman Business Circle, ABSIA are extending an invitation to those interested to join a Study Tour to Singapore from 5 November to 8 November 2019. Through this tour, participants will attend the first Exchange Summit on Asia Pacific in November.
Australia and New Zealand have one of the highest per capita rates of small business activity in the world and the penetration of cloud accounting software now exceeds 50% of the small business market. This creates an opportunity to build export markets from Australian and New Zealand software vendors and for enterprise and government to benefit from world leading supply chain efficiencies.
Through this tour, participants will attend the Summit and meet with government, enterprise and small businesses who have implemented e-Invoicing in Singapore. There is also the option to extend to Kuala Lumpur and learn about opportunities in Malaysia and more broadly across ASEAN.
The Summit Will Cover:
- Implications of Singapore being the first National PEPPOL Authority outside Europe
- Global e-Invoicing Trends: Road Mapping, Market Analysis and Best Practices
- How Multinationals Successfully Handle VAT Compliance, Standards and Formats
- How Regulatory Requirements Will Catapult the Market into New Dimensions
- Impact of Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain on Processes in AP and AR
- Successfully Coping With Challenges of Onboarding 100% of Suppliers to e-Invoicing
Study Tour Details
Monday 5 to Thursday 8 November (includes Exchange Summit on 5-6 November)
- Optional Friday 8 November in Kuala Lumpur
Registration: US$5,000 (SME registration fee available upon application)
- Includes Exchange Summit Registration Fee
- Delegates to meet their own travel and accommodation costs
A minimum of 10 delegates is required for the delegation to proceed.
To view the original email, please click here.