ABSIA is hosting its annual conference eInvoicing: Efficiencies and Industry Impacts in and for the Region on Wednesday, October 31 2018, at the InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto (495 Collins Street, Melbourne Vix 3000) from 9am-5pm. Following on from the Australian Government announcing they will be moving ahead with eInvoicing. this conference will cover the benefits and challenges of adopting eInvoicing, both the NPP's and the Government's roles in eInvoicing and a look at how eInvoicing will impact our greater region.
Current Speakers Include:
- Kate Carnell AO, Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman
- Peter Stokes, Axway Regional Director (ASEAN Single Window Trade Program), based in Hong Kong
- Michelle Crosby. Deputy Commissioner, Business Registration & Reporting, Australian Taxation Office
- John Shepherd, Assistant Commissioner, STP, Australian Taxation Office
- Singapore Government: Jane Lim, Assistant Chief Executive (Sectoral Transformation Group) and Robert Tay, Cluster Director (Professional and Financial Services)
Presentations by ABSIA SIG Convenors and Members on:
- Single Touch Payroll
- Practitioner Lodgement Service
- ATO Operational Framework & Identity
More speakers and the full agenda will be announced soon.
Please register here.
ABSIA runs several events each year including the ABSIA face-to-face conferences and workshops for ABSIA members with experts from government agencies. ABSIA also organises online webinars. Upcoming events and more information about them can be found on our Calendar.
Our events include:
Access to our past events is also available:
(click on the event name for more information)